- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or have proof of United States Work Visa. Applicants must be a resident of Massachusetts and must Pastor/serve a Christian community within Massachusetts at the time of submission of application.
- Pastors or Chaplains that have part-time appointments, self-identify as bi-vocational, habitually underemployed, or work multiple jobs out of economic necessity.
- All Senior Pastors, Associate Pastors, Youth Pastors, stipend Clergy and Part-Time/Per-Diem Chaplains are encouraged to apply (“Pastor” encompasses titles of Reverend, Elder, Priest, Clergy).
Items to Upload or Complete within the Application
Applicants are encouraged to submit application within one setting. Applicants are encouraged to upload all documents (Resume, Curriculum Vitae) with application. Documents will be accepted in the DOC and PDF formats.
If you encounter any troubles, please contact Associate Director, Rev. Kenneth Young at email@example.com
Please submit your most recent resume or curriculum vitae. It should include at a minimum the following:
- Contact information
- Employment history
- Professional affiliations
- Community and church service
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
In gratitude for the variety of God’s creation, we intentionally celebrate and make visible the diversity of people, gifts, traditions and perspectives.
Consistent with the Mass Council of Churches’ value of diversity, we aim to gather cohorts in each year that reflect the diversity and life of the church.
Applicants will be notified that their application submission was received.
Applicants will be notified of their selection by April 15, 2023.
All Applicants will be asked to participate in an online interview for further review of candidacy.