The Executive Administrator position has been created to administer and direct our operations and finances, reporting directly to the Rector. The position involves a variety of responsibilities vital to supporting ministry, worship, social justice and community service.
• Managing the administrative team, including 4 functional direct reports.
• Overseeing the business operations for this 600 member (200 average attendance) church, with an historic buildings, including a popular thrift shop. Overall Budget about $1.25 million.
• Direct reports: Building & Grounds Function, Finance Function, Communications Function, and Receptionist.
• Roles include: Operations and Administrative staff management, Facilities and Hospitality management, Project management, Accounting and Financial reporting, Human Resources management.
- Bachelor’s Degree, and additional education and/or certifications in related field a plus (e.g.,
Certified Church Administrator).
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience, ideally with a church or other non-profit.
• Strong ability to lead and manage a team in a variety of areas of operations, such as events, facilities, financial, operations, communication, and project management.
• Knowledge of financial reporting and GAAP, internal control policies and procedures, budgeting, payroll, human resources, facilities management, Microsoft Office products, church management software (ACS Technologies and Realm a plus).
• Strong teamwork orientation, service orientation, decision making, problem solving, leadership.
How to Apply
Please send CV with cover letter to: John@advisingchurches.org